The DataWeave playground enables developers to create mock data transformations in their web browser based on an input payload. There is also a tutorial section of the DataWeave playground that covers different DataWeave examples with interactive exercises to help you master the language. It's really easy to get started, just click the button below to start using the DataWeave playground.
- [RECOMMENDED] Access online to the pre-alpha directly from the browser! Interested in contributing? Submit your pull requests.
- Running as a Docker container.The docker image can also be run and hosted by your own internal server or local device.
- Running in a local machine with Maven/java. As variety is the spice of life you can also run the application locally in your device or preferred server by using the JDK/Maven
- Install Docker.
- Check the latest Docker version of the DataWeave Playground in DockerHub
- Open your terminal and download the version you would like (this will take a while):
docker pull machaval/dw-playground:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
- Next you need to spin up that container, run the following command:
docker run –name DataWeaveRunner -p 50007:8080 machaval/dw-playground:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
- After seeing “The dw-playground was started at 8080,” go to localhost:50007.
- And you’re done!
- You can stop the execution and next time use the DockerDashboard or run docker start DataWeaveRunner.
- Install JDK/Maven
- Download and extract the source code from the dataweave-playground repository
- Open the folder from your terminal/prompt and run (it will take a while)
mvn clean install
- Execute the class:
mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="com.github.estebanwasinger.DWPlayground"
- That it is it! You will see the application running as below:
We hope that you find the DataWeave playground to be a useful resource on your MuleSoft development journey. As a disclaimer, please keep in mind that the DataWeave Playground is not an officially supported MuleSoft Product and is not covered by MuleSoft Support, so you won't be able to open MuleSoft Support cases for this Suite and there are no SLAs for responses nor bug/features progress. If you are interested in contributing you can submit your pull requests on GitHub.